You’ll have access to answers to the most common questions people ask about rOCD... and if you have questions that aren't on there, you can ask us in the LIVE. These questions include:
1. How do I know if it's ROCD or if it's real?
2. Why do I feel like i'm lying to myself and that it's fake?
3. I keep feeling like somethings just not "right".
4. I keep having break-up urges. why?
5. How would I know if the relationship is really wrong or not?
6. Don't I need to work on myself and love myself before being in a relationship?
7. What if I just fell out of love with my partner?
8. I don't feel anxious or fearful... just obsessive.
9. The anxiety is gone but I have the thoughts. Is this my truth?
10. Everything my partner does bothers me. Why?
11. I used to feel excited about my relationship, but now I don't.
12. I feel numb. I don't feel anything.
13. We have conflict in our relationship, we fight, it's not perfect.
14. Why does ROCD get worse during anniversaries, traveling, or during events?
15. I'm thinking about my ex a lot. Does that mean my ex is right for me?
16. How should I deal with the regression and setbacks? I feel like i'm back to square one.
17. Sometimes I feel happy, but happiness feels scary. I notice myself obsessing when i feel "okay".
18. What about couples who say they "knew" or were certain? It's such a trigger!
19. After i'm doing well, I have a day where i'm not. Why?
20. Can you talk about retroactive jealousy?
21. What about other OCD's? It switches themes!
22. I'm terrified of having feelings for someone else. I then avoid others.
23. Why do the thoughts get worse when they're around or when they're away?
24. My sex drive is gone. Why?
25. Why do I feel disgusted and repulsed by my partner?
26. I find other people attractive. Why?
27. My ROCD has flipped to "what if my partner leaves me"
28. I'm scared of doing the work because I don't want to "realize" I have to leave.
29. I get images instead of thoughts. What does this mean?
30. I feel hopeless. Is this going to get better?
You'll also get...